Something went wrong... Please try again.
AT DIY Tool
Tool which pulls the screw head and expands the interset cavity fixing body
Technical Data SheetAT DIY Tool - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Fast and simple installation reduces working times
- No screwdriver needed
- Fixing light shelving, brackets and hooks
- Installation of ceiling fixtures, such as light fittings
- Cable trays
- Bathroom fittings
- Drill a hole of required diameter.
- Insert the fixing into the hole. Tap in lightly, ensuring that the anti-rotation lugs penetrate the face of the base material
- With the hole drilled and the fixing inserted, the setting tool or screw driver is used to pull the screw head, thus expanding the fixing body
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price