Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-LX-E-ZP Zinc plated Externally Threaded Concrete Screw Anchor, Part 6
Self-tapping concrete screwbolt
Features and benefits
- Time-efficient installation through streamlined procedure - simply drill and drive
- Completely removable
- Unique design with patented threadform ensures high performance for relatively small hole diameter
- Non-expansion functioning ensures low risk of damage to base material and makes R-LX ideal for installation near edges and adjacent anchors
- High performance in non-cracked concrete
- Different head types for any application
- Oversize head for fixtures with elongated holes
- Excellent product for temporary fixing
- Suitable for standard and reduced embedment depth
Cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
Non-cracked concrete C20/25-C50/60
For use also with
Natural Stone (after site testing)
- Temporary anchorages
- Formwork support systems
- Balustrading & handrails
- Fencing & gates manufacturing and installation
- Racking systems
- Public seating
- Drill the hole with rotary hammer drilling machine. Drill to a required depth.
- Blow out dust at least 4 times with a hand pump.
- Tighten to the recommended torque.
- After installation.
- R-LX-E-ZP Zinc plated Externally Threaded Concrete Screw Anchor, Part 6 - Technical Data Sheet
- EC Certificate - R-LX_2021_EN.pdf
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price