Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPP-PVC Polyurethane Gun Foam for PVC
Super low-pressure (with "low-expansion" formula), one-component polyurethane foam with applicator gun.
Technical Data SheetR-RPP-PVC Polyurethane Gun Foam for PVC - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing, particularly for PVC profiles susceptible to deformation.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Low Expansion formulation (low growth) enables applications to narrow gaps, guarantees high yield (no wastes) and eliminates the risk of frame deformation
- Low-pressure formulation eliminates risk of frames deformation and ensures proper gaps filling
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Installation of windows and door
- Precise filling and sealing in the wide range of sizes gaps
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw gun onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 3-4 cm. Wider gaps should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
- In the event of a stoppage exceeding five minutes duration, wipe the nozzle with cleaner for foam applicator.
- After removing the applicator gun from the can, wipe down the nozzle and gun (internal and external surfaces) using a cleaner.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price