Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPS Hand Held Polyurethane Foam
Universal, one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube.
Technical Data SheetR-RPS Hand Held Polyurethane Foam - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for filling, sealing and soundproofing.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Recommended for filling empty spaces and wide gaps
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Filling empty spaces, cracks, pipe passages
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Thermal insulation of roofs and ceilings
- Filling frame structures
- Filling and insulation during installation of bathtubs and shower cabins
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw straw-applicator onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 5 cm. Gaps wider than 5 cm should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price