Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-RPS-PVC Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC
Super low-pressure (with "low-expansion" formula), one-component polyurethane foam with delivery tube.
Technical Data SheetR-RPS-PVC Hand Held Polyurethane Foam for PVC - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Ideal for mounting, sealing and soundproofing, particularly for PVC profiles susceptible to deformation.
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction.
- Resistant to mould and fungi.
- Low Expansion formulation (low growth) enables applications to narrow gaps, guarantees high yield (no wastes) and eliminates the risk of frame deformation
- Low-pressure formulation eliminates risk of frames deformation and ensures proper gaps filling
- Cutting time 40 min after apllication
Metal Sheet & Profiles
For use also with
Solid Concrete Block
Aerated Concrete Block
Lightweight Concrete Block
Hollow Lightweight Concrete Block
High-Density Natural Stone
Vertically-perforated Clay Block
Hollow Sand-lime Brick
Solid Sand-lime Brick
Ceramic Hollow Block
Oriented Strand Board
- Fixing (for installation of doors and windows)
- Precise filling and sealing in the wide range of sizes gaps
- Thermal insulation of plumbing and central heating
- Installation & sealing of window sills
- Thermal insulation of roofing (including flat roofs)
- Filling gaps in the thermal insulation of buildings
- Filling frame structures
- Wear protective gloves. Ensure surfaces are free from dust, dirt or debris.
- Before using, make sure that the can temperature is above zero (optimum +20°C). Application temperature from +5°C up to +30°C.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds to mix properly components.
- Screw straw-applicator onto the can. Hold can upside-down during application.
- Moisten surfaces with water prior to application.
- Fill gaps from down to up, zigzag motion, alternating from one wall to the other. Fill gaps to approximately 60 % volume. Max. wide of the gap 5 cm. Gaps wider than 5 cm should be applied after hardening of the previous layer. Each layer should be moistened with water using a spray.
- After full curing, cut the excess foam with a knife and protect it from UV exposure by coating with plaster, paint, acrylic or silicone.
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price