Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-XPC-300 Express Cement
Express Cement - single component, ready to use repair mortar based on polymers.
Technical Data SheetR-XPC-300 Express Cement - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Repairing mortar is resistant to changing weather conditions (from -20°C to +70°C) and UV radiation.
- Mortar can be applied to slightly wet surfaces.
- Saves time - no need for pre-mixing.
- Mortar is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent adhesion to common building substrates.
Aerated Concrete Block
- Repairing masonry joints and roof tiles
- Repairing chipped edges
- General repair work
- The surface, that repair mortar will be apllied on should be clean, free of dust, remains of old seal and other substances that might weaken the adhesion.
- Before using the product, it is recommended to perform an adhesion test on the intended substrate.
- Cut the tip of the applicator to the appropriate diameter.
- Outflow of the mortar should be regulate by the appropriate pressure on the application gun.
- Express cement hardens by the reaction with moisture from the air. For that reason ensure well-ventilated conditions.
- After completing the application, put the tip on the applicator to protect the mass against hardening.
- Remove excess of uncured mortar from surfaces, tools, hands using paper towel.
- Remove cured mass from tools or surfaces mechanically, then wash with water and/or detergent.
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price